This website contains information about Hong Kong Asset Management Limited (“HKAM”) and the products and/or funds offered by HKAM. This website is not directed to any person in any jurisdiction where the publication or availability of the HKAM website is prohibited.
The information provided on this website should not be considered as an offer, or solicitation, to deal in any of the investments mentioned herein, by anyone in any jurisdiction in which such offer or solicitation would be unlawful or in which the person making such offer or solicitation is not qualified to do so or to anyone to whom it is unlawful to make such offer or solicitation. Those who access this website do so on their own initiative and are therefore responsible for observing all applicable laws and regulations of their relevant jurisdictions before proceeding to access the information contained herein.
The information provided on the HKAM website is not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country that would subject HKAM or its affiliates to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction or country.
Although the HKAM has made every effort to ensure that the contents of this site are correct and complete, we are not responsible for the accuracy of information contained herein. The products and/or services described on the Company’s website are not intended to constitute offers to sell or solicitations in connection with any product or service. All products are subject to applicable laws, rules and regulations.
The information on this website is being provided strictly for informational purposes only and does not constitute investment advice. All information contained herein may be changed or amended without prior notice.
The posting of content and access to this website does not render, either explicitly or implicitly, any provision of services or products by us. The information is current as at the date of publication but is subject to change without notice. Some of the information contained herein including any expression of opinion or forecast has been obtained from or is based on sources believed by us to be reliable. The information is given on the understanding that any person who acts upon it or otherwise changes his or her position in reliance thereon does so entirely at his or her own risk without liability on our part.
Hong Kong Asset Management Limited is regulated by the Securities and Futures Commission of Hong Kong.
This website has not been reviewed by the Securities and Futures Commission of Hong Kong.
All information and data provided in this website is subject to copyright of Hong Kong Asset Management Limited. Any other copying, distribution, storing, or transmission of any kind, or any sort of commercial use, of the content of Hong Kong Asset Management Limited’s website is prohibited.
Hong Kong Asset Management Limited is committed to maintaining client’s personal data in accordance with the requirement of Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, Cap 486 (the “Ordinance”) and will take all reasonable steps to ensure that client’s personal data is kept secure against unauthorized access, loss, disclosure and destruction. This Personal Data Privacy Statement is made with reference to the guidelines issued by the Privacy Commissioner for Personal Data and it sets out the purposes for which client’s personal data will be used following collection.
Purposes of information
- From time to time, it is necessary for clients and various other individuals (“Data Subject”) to supply Hon Kong Asset Management Limited with data in connection with various matters such as account opening or continuations, or provision of services to clients and other individuals.
- Failure to supply such data may result in Hong Kong Asset Management Limited being unable to open an account or continue services to clients.
- It is also the case that data are collected from Data Subjects in the ordinary course of the continuation of Hong Kong Asset Management Limited’s relationship with them.
- The purposes for which data relating to a Data Subject may be used will vary depending on the nature of the Data Subject’s relationship with Hong Kong Asset Management Limited. They may comprise any of the following purposes:
- the processing of application for an account with Hong Kong Asset Management Limited;
- the daily operation of the services;
- marketing related products or services; and/or
- meeting the disclosure requirement under any laws binding on Hong Kong Asset Management Limited or any of its affiliates
Transfer of personal data
Data held by Hong Kong Asset Management Limited relating to a Data Subject will be kept confidential but Hong Kong Asset Management Limited may provide such information to the following parties whether inside or outside Hong Kong for the purposes set out in paragraph 4 above:
- Third party disclosures may include sharing such information with non-affiliated companies who perform support services on our behalf including those that provide professional, legal or accounting advice to the Company.
- We may also disclose your personal information to fulfil your instruction or pursuant to your express consent.
- In the case of applicants for employment or current employees, we may provide applicants’ personal data to entities that provide services to us relating to human resources processes (which may include pre-employment or other background checking).
- Finally, under limited circumstances, your personal information may be disclosed to third parties as permitted by, or to comply with, applicable laws and regulations.
Retention of data
The data collected for may be maintained for such period of time which may be required under applicable law and as otherwise needed to fulfil the purposes stated above.
Protecting your privacy is a priority to us. Your information will be held in confidence and not passed to any company, other than as already indicated, without your permission or unless required by law.
Access to data
Under the Ordinance, any individual has the right:
- to check whether Hong Kong Asset Management Limited holds data about him or her, and of access to such data;
- to require Hong Kong Asset Management Limited to correct any data relating to him or her which is inaccurate;
- to ascertain Hong Kong Asset Management Limited’s policies and practices in relation to data and to be informed of the kind of personal data held by Hong Kong Asset Management Limited; and
- to object to the use of his/her personal data for marketing purposes and Hong Kong Asset Management Limited shall not use his/her personal data for marketing purposes after he/she communicates his/her objection to Hong Kong Asset Management Limited.
In accordance with the terms of the Ordinance, Hong Kong Asset Management Limited has the right to charge a reasonable fee for the processing of any data access request.
The person to whom requests for access to data or correction of data or for information regarding policies and practices and kinds of data held are to be addressed to:
The Data Protection Officer
Hong Kong Asset Management Limited
Unit 2206, 22nd Floor, Gloucester Tower, The Landmark, 15 Queen’s Road Central, Hong Kong
Please login to access your account:
Please login to access your account: